Frequently Asked Questions
When should I contact a bookkeeper?
- As soon as you start to think about your business, a bookkeeper can help you take the next steps. We can discuss your business's organization, banking & payroll options, etc.
How can I know which bookkeeper is right for me?
- Does your bookkeeper return your calls? Do you feel comfortable asking them a question? Do you feel heard? With the right bookkeeper, the answers should be a resounding "Yes!"
Will your firm prepare my taxes?
- At this time, we do not offer tax preparation services. We will however, work with your tax accountant to get them the data they need to prepare your taxes. If you do not currently have a tax professional, we partner with Halon Tax who does an excellent job.
How much do you charge for bookkeeping services?
- Our fees start vary based on your company's current needs. After a short phone conversation to assess your needs, we will provide you with a free quote.
Do I have to be local to your business to receive your services?
- No! What we do for your company can be done remotely. In this virtual world we live in, we can send and receive data electronically and still help you with all of your bookkeeping needs.